*Note: For use in humidifier or water vacuum cleaner, please ensure the water container is made of Aromatic resistant plastic materials such as polyethylene terephtalate (PET) , high density ethylene (HDPE) plastic or equilvalent. If unsure, seek clarification with distributor / supplier of the humidifier or vacuum cleaner.
Aroma Concentrate for use in a humidifier
Add 1-2 squirts of aroma concentrate into the humidifier for a soothing scent while moisturing the air.
Aroma Concentrate for water filter vacuum cleaner
Add 1-2 squirts of aroma concentrate into the water compartment of the vacuum cleaner for eliminating odour while cleaning the house.
Aroma Concentrate for bath / foot spa
Aromatic bath/foot spa with our Aroma Concentrate is an effective & enjoyable aromatherapy treatment. It is a relaxing, stimulating and refreshing experience.
- Place a bucket of warm water with a tablespoon of salt and pour 2-3 caps of Aroma Concentrate.
- Pamper and soak your feet for 20 mins to enjoy the wonderful aroma. It is a simple yet important session to revitalize those tired feet.
– For external use only
– Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
– Keep out of reach of children
- Shower body with warm water
- Add 2-3 caps of Aroma Concentrate in a bucket/tub of warm water, wet entire body with it. Or mix 1 cap into water using standard (500ml) sprayer bottle, shaking thoroughly and spray all over body.
- Leave it on for 15-20 seconds, rinse off and rub sea salt or lather body with any bath foam as usual feeling rejuvenated after this process.
As Air Freshener / Room Sprays
The effect is less powerful as compared to water air purifier/revitalizer or humidifier. However, some people prefer a less intense scent and may consider making your very own air freshener spray.
Just mix 1 cap of Aroma Concentrate with water in any sprayer bottle and shake thoroughly. Spray and freshen the environment and bring nature into your living space.