Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
Botanical Name – Eucalyptus globulus
Aroma – Fresh, penetrating, woody, camphoraceous
Note classification – Top
Extraction – Steam distillation
Part of Plant – Leaves
Country of Origin – India
Ingredients: 100% pure & certified organic eucalyptus essential oil
Sizes available: 10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Attributes – Eucalyptus oil is an antiseptic and has a cooling effect on the body. It is helpful with fevers, migraine and works well for respiratory system and helps with coughs, asthma, throat infections and sinusitis conditions. It soothes inflammation and eases mucus, clearing the head due to colds and fever. It is also a warming oil that can be diluted with carrier oils and use for rheumatoid arthritis, sprains, muscular aches and pains.
Therapeutic properties – analgesic, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-neuralgic, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, balsamic, cicatrisant, decongestant, deodorant, depurative, diuretic, expectorant, febrifuge, hypoglycaemic, rubefacient, stimulant, vermifuge and vulnerary.
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages:
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl of containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Not for use with children under 3, or if using homeopathic medicines. Avoid with high blood pressure and in epilepsy.
- As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucous membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
- Please keep in mind that all content is provided for informational purposes & is not implied or intended to constitute professional medical advice or treatment.The above information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Singapore Quality Brands Award