Organic Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber Officinale)
Botanical Name – Zingiber officinale
Aroma – Warm and spicy with a deep earthy undertone
Note classification – Middle
Extraction – Steam distillation
Part of Plant – Rhizomes
Country of Origin – India
Ingredients: 100% pure & certified organic ginger essential oil
Sizes available: 10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Attributes – Ginger oil mix with carrier oil is ideal for massaging stiff muscles and joints as it brings circulation to the area and eases pain due to bruising, fractures, rheumatism, & arthritis. It is also warming and stimulating to the digestive system helping to combat colic, cramps, diarrhoea, hangovers, indigestion, nausea and motion sickness due to travelling. Alleviates respiratory system such as colds, flu, coughs, sore throat, sinusitis and inflammation of mucous membranes.
Therapeutic properties – analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, bactericidal, carminative, cephalic, expectorant, febrifuge, laxative, rubefacient, stimulant, stomachic, sudorific and tonic.
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages:
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl of containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Ginger oil is non-toxic but could irritate sensitive skins when used in high concentrations. May be slightly phototoxic. Avoid direct sun after using on the skin.
- As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucous membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
- Please keep in mind that all content is provided for informational purposes & is not implied or intended to constitute professional medical advice or treatment.The above information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Singapore Quality Brands Award