Organic Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limon)
Botanical Name – Citrus limon
Storage – Store in a cool area to maintain optimum freshness
Aroma – Fresh, clean, and sharp citrus
Note classification – Top
Extraction – Cold expression
Part of Plant – Peel
Country of Origin – Italy / Mexico
Ingredients: 100% pure & certified organic lemon essential oil
Sizes available: 10ml, 100ml, 1, 2, 5, 10, 25 litres
Attributes – Lemon oil soothes and relieves headaches and migraines. It helps circulatory system reducing blood pressure, helping with nosebleeds and aids with blood flow. It is beneficial to rheumatism and arthritis. It boosts the immune system, cleanses the body and can help bring down fever, helps relieve throat infections, bronchitis, asthma and flu.
Therapeutic effects – The therapeutic properties of lemon oil are anti-anemic, antimicrobial, anti-rheumatic, anti-sclerotic, antiseptic, bactericidal, carminative, cicatrisant, depurative, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, haemostatic, hypotensive, insecticidal, rubefacient, tonic and vermifuge.
Suggested Aromatherapy Usages:
- For car scenter/ diffuser use, drip oil onto the oil pad.
- For use on pillow, add a few drops of essential oils onto a couple of cotton balls and tuck them in both sides of your pillow just underneath the pillow
- For use in candle burner/ electric vapourizer/ aromatic lamp diffuser, add 6 -10 drops or more if desired into the recessed bowl of containing warm water.
- For bath or foot bath, add a few drops of essential oils into bathtub or bucket containing warm water.
- For inhalation, add a few drops to a cotton ball, soft tissue, diffuser or small pot of hot water. Cover your head with a large towel, close your eyes, put your face above the water and inhale deeply. Repeat as required.
- For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, almond or coconut oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and all sensitive areas.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
- Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
- Non-toxic, but can cause skin irritation and sensitizing in some individuals.
- Since it is phototoxic, avoid sunlight and sunbeds for at least 12 hours after use on the skin.
- As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucous membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. If applying an essential oil to your skin, always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
- Please keep in mind that all content is provided for informational purposes & is not implied or intended to constitute professional medical advice or treatment.The above information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Singapore Quality Brands Award