This tutorial will explain how to setup the Hour, Minute and Workdays configuration for System Time.
It is important to setup the System Time properly in order for the machine to know the Hour, Minute and Workdays.
Improper configuration can lead to the machine not functioning efficiently and may impact the usability.
1) Press SET Button once and the hour figure will blink.
2) Adjust the hour by the UP/DOWN Button as you fit.
3) Press the SET Button for the second time to finalize the hour.
4) As the minute figure will start blinking, adjust the minute by the UP/DOWN Button as you fit.
5) Press the SET Button for the third time to finalize the minute.
6) As the workdays figure will start blinking, adjust the workdays by the UP/DOWN Button as you fit.
7) Press the SET Button for the fourth time to finalize the workdays.
Question and Answers:
Can I skip the first step Hour Configuration and configure either Minute or Workdays directly?
Ans: No. You must go through the whole configuration if you wish to change any of the Hour, Minute and Workdays.
This machine comes with 4 MAX Events.
Event 1, Event 2, Event 3, Event 4
You may customize all 4 Events as you deemed fit.